WELCOME to the LAW OFFICE OF ALEXANDER P. SOROKO, ESQ., Attorney and Counsellor at Law.
This Law Office provides services as a Consulting Attorney for legal issues, disability law, and special needs education:
- DISABILITY LAW / ELDER LAW GUARDIANSHIP
- SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW SCHOOL DISCIPLINE
- DUE PROCESS HEARINGS IDEA FAPE IEP MDR 504
- DISABILITY ESTATE PLANNING SPECIAL NEEDS TRUSTS
- HEALTH CARE DIRECTIVES POWERS OF ATTORNEY
- TRUSTS WILLS & LIVING WILLS
- CONSERVATORSHIP HEALTH CARE DIRECTIVES
- MEDICAID SOCIAL SECURITY SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME
The LAW OFFICE of Alexander P. Soroko, Esq., is authorized to practice in all Courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia, including the Supreme Court of Virginia. Federal practice is authorized in the U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Virginia-Alexandria, the Fourth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Alexander P. Soroko, Esq., is a certified Virginia Supreme Court Guardian ad Litem. Membership - Virginia State Bar, Arlington Bar Association.
The Law Office of Alexander P. Soroko, Esq., 703-224-8044, ASoroko@SorokoLaw.com.